Desktop Installation Instructions
- Click on the thumbnail of the image that you want to use. This will take you to the detailed view of the wallpaper.
- Right-click (Ctrl-click on the Mac) on the download link to the right of the desired wallpaper.
- Choose "Save link as" or similar from the dropdown.
- Mac users can either save the image to a folder or add it to their iPhoto library. PC users will want to save the wallpaper into their 'My Pictures' folder.
- You can then sync the iPhone or iPod with photos in iPhoto 4.0.3 or later on a Mac, or Photoshop Album 2.0 or later or Photoshop Elements 3.0 or later on a PC. Or you can sync with any folder on your computer that contains images.
Phone & Tablet Installation Instructions
- Send the desired Phone design to yourself in an email
- Open the email and hold your finger on the image attached to the email
- Save to your camera roll
- Go to Settings and tap Wallpaper. Then tap Choose a New Wallpaper. Choose the photo of the design. When you select the image you want, you can choose to use it for the Lock screen, Home screen, or both.